How to get free solar system from Punjab Government? Know

Photo of author

By Sana Kahn

Lahore (Pakistan News) Punjab Government announces free solar systems for consumers using up to 200 units of electricity.

In response to rising electricity costs and the energy crisis, the government has decided to launch two solar programs. Under these schemes, consumers using 50 to 200 units of electricity will receive a free solar system from the government, while those using 200 to 500 units will need to pay 25% of the cost, with the remaining 75% covered by the Punjab government.

The Chief Minister of Punjab has given in-principle approval for the solar system distribution program. The Punjab government will directly provide the solar systems to consumers. Chief Minister of Punjab Maryam Nawaz Sharif stated that the government will not leave the public alone in difficult times and will fulfill its promise of providing relief.


Leave a Comment